- BX2018 – Behavioural Exchange 2018 – Conference Videos Playlist
- Behavioural Exchange 2017 – Conference Videos
- Behavioral Science, Economics, and Nudge Videos
- Behavioural Exchange 2016 – Conference Videos
- On Rationality: Epistemic and Instrumental Rationality.
- Behavioural Exchange 2015 – Conference Videos
My website/blog … coming soon
Welcome to my blog. Here I intend simply to create a space where I collect and organize information for my personal use and for sharing purposes.
The seeker after the truth is not one who studies the writings of the ancients and, following his natural disposition, puts his trust in them, but rather the one who suspects his faith in them and questions what he gathers from them, the one who submits to argument and demonstration, and not to the sayings of a human being whose nature is fraught with all kinds of imperfection and deficiency. Thus the duty of the man who investigates the writings of scientists, if learning the truth is his goal, is to make himself an enemy of all that he reads, and, applying his mind to the core and margins of its content, attack it from every side. He should also suspect himself as he performs his critical examination of it, so that he may avoid falling into either prejudice or leniency.
Ibn al-Haytham (Alhazen)